Monday, September 22, 2008

Saturday mornings with Gracie


This is a typical Saturday morning with Gracie. Hollie took this picture around 10 o'clock. Sleeping in, my favorite. Sleeping in w/ Hollie and Gracie, priceless! O.K. enough of the corny-ness but really, this is by far my favorite Saturday past time. I am loving being a dad which is a mountain load more than I could say for the first 36 hours Gracie was born. I was really nervous and overwhelmed at first but it has completely worn off and I love every minute of it now. So much, that I don't want to go to work every morning. Is this typical or am I just nutty? You be the judge. Work is going fine, just busy. I am currently serving 96 students in 6 schools so I tend to run around a lot. It gets kind of crazy and I forget things sometimes, but surprisingly, not as often as you'd think. When I get home from work all I want to do is hang out with my girls. I have a few house projects that still need completing but I can never find enough motivation to start on them cause frankly I would rather be with Hollie and Gracie. Well that's all I have to report right now. Bye.

1 comment:

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

So fun to see all the pictures we LOVED them especially the clip of her sleeping-so funny how she is such a noisy sleeper. My kids coupldn't figure it out! Loved it.